Cooper’s Seafood House cares to enhance the quality of people’s lives and add value to the communities we serve. Because we receive multiple requests for donations each day, we require all requests be submitted via mail (letter) Four (4) weeks prior to the date required. Your request will certainly be considered, but please understand that not all requests will be approved. You will be contacted directly if we are able to fulfill your request. (No cash donations will be distributed)
Donation requests will be considered if your organization meets the following criteria:
- The organization must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- The organization must be located within our local footprint: North East Pennsylvania.
- The organization must not be disqualified by any of the donation exemptions stated below.
- The organization must not have received a donation from Cooper’s within the last twelve (12) months
Due to increased requests, Cooper’s cannot support the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax‐exempt status
- Third Party fund raising organizations
- Solicitations to advertise
Requests for donations must be received via letter at least four (4) weeks prior to the event.
Cooper’s Seafood House
701 N. Washington Ave
Scranton PA 18509
Because we have a limited budget for donations, we ask that your organization please provide a volunteer to pick up any donations at Cooper’s Seafood House. We are located at 701 North Washington Ave, Scranton Pa 18509. Please note that arrangements to pick up donations should be made in advance.