We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include washing soiled plates and flatware thoroughly, and bring them to there designated places in the kitchen. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting kitchen areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Cooper’s crew member. We are always looking for great people to join our organization and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.