Cooper's is busy and looking for more professionals to join our team. Right now, we need servers with a minimum of 1 year serving experience. We offer flexibility, with regularly rostered days off and discounted meals during breaks.
A restaurant server takes orders, answers questions about the menu and food, sells the restaurant's food and drinks, takes payment, communicates orders with the kitchen staff, seats customers, and helps with customer service and cleaning. Also known as a waiter or waitress.
- Must possess a pleasant personality and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to operate a cash register / POS system and process transactions accurately.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to follow both verbal and written instruction.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude and present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- High school diploma/GED preferred
We offer flexibility, with regularly rostered days off and discounted meals during breaks.
Nicole Telford @ Cooper's
Minimum 1 Year Experience.