- This event has passed.
Veterans Day – Veterans and active duty military receive a free meal!
November 11, 2019 @ 11:00 am
This Veterans day report to Cooper’s!
All active and retired military service members who show valid ID, will receive a Complimentary Torpedo Shrimp Combination meal on MONDAY NOVEMBER 11th.
Six, Crispy, crunchy and downright delicious Panko breaded torpedo shrimp served with one of the following choices:
- Sizzling shrimp in garlic butter
- Bistro crab cake made with sweet lump and claw crabmeat
- Baked wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon marinated w/ cilantro & lime
- Sauteed chicken strips in garlic butter
- Shrimp & Lobster Linguini in tomato cream sauce w/ Tossed Salad
#1, 2, 3 & 4 served with french fries, cole slaw and tartar sauce.
No substitutions – Dine in only – One per person
Thank you to those who have served our country.
In order to be eligible for the discount, customers must present proof of military service, past or present.