- This event has passed.
Sams and Clams
Tue, June 19 @ 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm$15.00
Join Cooper’s and Sam Adams for a Boston Clam Bake.
- Tuesday June 19th
- Doors open at 6:30 P.M.
- Sampling begins at 7:30 P.M.
- Seating will be first come, first served
Tickets are $15 per person & include
- 8 Sam Adams Beer Samples
- Commemorative glass and swag
- A chance to win one of several awesome door prizes
- The personal Clam Bake – $6
A bag of fresh steamed clams with a potato and ear of corn
- 12 peel and eat shrimp cocktail – $5
- Sam Adams Oyster Shooters – Three for $6
- Live Lobster Bake – $20
A live lobster with a potato and ear of corn – PRE-SALE FOR LIVE LOBSTER HAS ENDED
- Sam Adams White Clam Chowda – $5
SINGLE ENTRY – $15
- Admit one to the Sams and Clams extravaganza.
- Seating is first come first served.
- We recommend showing up early to guarantee your party sits together.
BUY A BOOTH – $60 – SOLD OUT
- Guarantee your party of 4 sits together by buying a booth.
- The purchase of a booth includes 4 entry tickets.
BUY A TABLE – $150 – SOLD OUT
- Guarantee your party of 10 sits together by buying a table.
- There are a total of 3 tables available.
- The purchase of a booth includes 10 entry tickets.
Cooper’s Seafood House – 701 N. Washington Ave – Scranton PA (570) 346-6883