« All Events
Bunny Brunch Scranton
Sun, April 9 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
This Easter, spend brunch with the Easter Bunny at Cooper’s Seafood House in Scranton. Join the Easter Bunny for a fun filled Brunch, songs and Easter egg hunt on April 9th.
Two seating’s 10:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. 15.95 per person.
10:30 a.m. seating
Danish and Muffins For All To Enjoy!
- French Toast Stix: – Served with a side of Bacon.
- Combination Platter: – Scrambled eggs, bacon and french toast.
- Chicken Nuggets: – Served with french fries and apple sauce.
- Seafood Stuffed Crepes: Delicate crepes stuffed with a filling of scallops, shrimp and crab meat, topped with a delicious cream sauce.
- Combo Platter: Scrambled eggs, french toast, bacon and home fries.
- Ham and Cheese Omelette with home fries.
1:30 p.m. Seating
- Chicken Nuggets with french fries and apple sauce
- Grilled Cheese with french fries and apple sauce
- Hamburger or Cheeseburger with french fries and apple sauce
- Sautéed Chicken Strips – Pan sautéed chicken strips served with a wine & garlic
cream sauce. Served with french fries and cole slaw.
- Soup and Sandwich – Choice of homemade soup accompanied by Cooper’s crab cake sandwich. Served with french fries and cole slaw.
- Lobster Tail – Eight ounce lobster tail lightly broiled and served with drawn butter, Served with french fries and cole slaw. $25.99
- Dessert – Chocolate mousse
15.95 per person – gratuity not included
Get your tickets for the brunch now by calling 570-346-7049 or fill out the form below and we will contact you.