- This event has passed.
75th Anniversary Celebration
Mon, April 24 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating until April 28, 2023
Cooper’s Seafood House is celebrating our 75th Anniversary with a week-long celebration and fundraiser to benefit Saint Joseph’s Center as part of WNEP TV 16’s Go Joe 26 Bike Ride.
The celebration will begin on Monday, April 24 at Cooper’s, 701 N. Washington Avenue in Scranton with food and drink specials.
Sorry no reservations, dine in only.
- 75¢ New Trail Brewing Co. drafts
- $5.75 Retro Cocktails
- $1.75 Manhattan Clam Chowder
- 75¢ Oysters on the half shell
- $5.75 Shark Bites
- $5.75 Peel and Eat Shrimp
- $7.75 Lobster Tail dinner – fries and coleslaw
- $7.75 Scallops in Lobster Sauce – bread stick and salad
- $7.75 Crab Cake Platter – fries and coleslaw
- $7.75 Shrimp Scampi – rice pilaf and salad
- $17.75 One Pound King Crab Legs – fries and coleslaw
- 75¢ Rice Pudding
All specials are dine-in only and have no substitutions
There will be fundraisers all week to benefit Saint Joseph’s Center.
You can help by stopping by to purchase basket raffle tickets from March 12 to April 28 at the restaurant.
A special raffle will be drawn on Friday, April 28 at the 75th Celebration Wrap-Up Party from 5 pm to 8 pm featuring EJ the DJ.
- First Prize is a Five Night Royal Caribbean Cruise for two to Bermuda donated by John Madden of Travelworld;
- Second prize is $500 cash;
- Third prize is a Cooper’s Lighthouse Party for 20 guests;
- Fourth prize is $250 in local gift certificates.
All proceeds benefit Saint Joseph’s Center.
From left are John Madden, Travelworld; Paul Cooper, Cooper’s Seafood Restaurant; Sister Maryalice Jacquinot, IHM, President and CEO, Saint Joseph’s Center; Ryan and Jack Cooper, Cooper’s Seafood Restaurant and Jo Ann Verduce, Director of Development, Saint Joseph’s Center.