- This event has passed.
75TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Mon, April 24 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cooper’s Seafood House is celebrating our 75th Anniversary with a week-long celebration and fundraiser to benefit Saint Joseph’s Center as part of WNEP TV 16’s Go Joe 26 Bike Ride.
celebration will begin on Monday, April 24 at Cooper’s, 701 N. Washington Avenue in Scranton with food and drink specials
- 75¢ New Trail Brewing Co. drafts
- $5.75 Retro Cocktails
- $1.75 Manhattan Clam Chowder
- 75¢ Oysters on the half shell
- $5.75 Shark Bites
- $5.75 Peel and Eat Shrimp
- $17.75 One Pound King Crab Legs – Fries and cole slaw
- $7.75 Lobster Tail dinner – fries and cole slaw
- $7.75 Scallops in Lobster Sauce – bread stick and salad
- $7.75 Crab Cake Platter – fries and cole slaw
- 7.75 Shrimp Scampi – rice pilaf and salad
- 75¢ Rice Pudding
All specials are dine-in only and have no substitutions
Sorry we do not take reservations
There will be fundraisers all week to benefit Saint Joseph’s Center.
You can help by stopping by to purchase basket raffle tickets from March 12 to April 28 at the restaurant.
A special raffle will be drawn on Friday, April 28 at the 75th Celebration Wrap-Up Party from 5 pm to 8 pm featuring EJ the DJ.
- First Prize is a Five Night Royal Caribbean Cruise for two to Bermuda donated by John Madden of Travelworld;
- Second prize is $500 cash;
- Third prize is a Cooper’s Lighthouse Party for 20 guests;
- Fourth prize is $250 in local gift certificates.
All proceeds benefit Saint Joseph’s Center.
From left are John Madden, Travelworld; Paul Cooper, Cooper’s Seafood Restaurant; Sister Maryalice Jacquinot, IHM, President and CEO, Saint Joseph’s Center; Ryan and Jack Cooper, Cooper’s Seafood Restaurant and Jo Ann Verduce, Director of Development, Saint Joseph’s Center.