- This event has passed.
6 Day Trip to Ireland
October 20, 2018 - October 25, 2018$1599.
Join us on a 6 Day Fall Short Break to Ireland!
October 20 – 25th 2018 – Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Pen., Blarney Castle and more! Featuring the perfectly located 4-Star Killarney Plaza Hotel.
The ideal introduction to the Emerald Isle! Kiss the Blarney Stone, drive the scenic Dingle Peninsula and visit the majestic Cliffs of Moher – without high-season crowds! Enjoy traditional Irish dinners and an evening of lively entertainment in Killarney.
Fly from Stewart Airport, NY via Norwegian Airlines! Avoid the big New York Airports – only 90 mins from home!
- Day 01: Motor-coach from WB & SCR to Newburgh, NY – Depart to Shannon, Ireland
- Day 02: Morning arrival in Shannon. Deluxe motorcoach drive along the scenic Country coast & a visit to the Cliffs of Moher on our way to Killarney.
- Day 03: morning excursion to Dingle Peninsula and the Dingle Brewing Company.
- Day 04: Short ride to Blarney Castle to visit the famous “Stone of Eloquence”. View good from Blarney Woolen Mills. Dinner in Killarney featuring Irish fare.
- Day 05: Day of leisure for activities or touring. Farewell dinner in a local restaurant.
- Day 06: Transfer to Shannon Airport for flight to Newburgh. Motor-coach to WB & SCR
Special price of $1599 for Cooper’s customers, friends and family. Includes Airfare!! (per person based on double occupancy)
Contact John at 570-342-5790 for reservations and more details.
- Roundtrip motorcoach from Scranton & Wilkes Barre to Newburgh NY
- Roundtrip Airfare (non-stop) from Stewart Airport in Newburgh NY to Shannon, Ireland
- You will Fly Norwegian Airlines (Baggage, meals & seat numbers) are all Included
- 4-Nights Hotel Accommodations: KILLARNEY PLAZA HOTEL (Great Location in Killarney!!)
- Sightseeing by luxury Motorcoach with Professional Tour Director
- 4-Full Irish Breakfasts
- 3-Dinners including a Farewell Dinner & Irish Entertainment @ Kate Kearney’s Cottage
- All Admissions as per itinerary
- Deluxe Carry on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & straps
- Hotel Porterage, service fees & all Gov’t. taxes & fees
- CLIFFS OF MOHER
- DINGLE PENINSULA
- BLARNEY CASTLE
- The Perfect introduction to the Emerald Isle! Kiss the Blarney Stone, drive The scenic Dingle Peninsula & Visit the majestic Cliffs of Moher – without the Crowds of high season.
- Enjoy traditional Irish dinners & an evening of lively entertainment.
- Your hotel is located right in the middle of downtown Killarney!
- Plus a Free Day in Killarney @ Leisure. You can browse, shop or sight-see Independently. Take a short walk to Ross Castle or maybe a jaunting car ride.
- FLY From Stewart Airport in Newburgh New York via NORWEGIAN AIRLINES!
- Avoid the Big New York Airports!!!
- Deposit: $350.00 per person Deposit
- Final Payment: August 1, 2018
- Travel Insurance is Recommended & is available.
- A Valid US Passport is Required for this tour.
- All Arranged through www.asktravelworld.com
Saturday-October 20, 2018
- Depart Scranton & Wilkes Barre @ 4:00 pm for a short (1 ½ Hour) ride to the Stewart Airport in Newburgh, NY Check-in: Norwegian Air (6:00 pm)
- Depart via Norwegian Air # 1764 @ 9:00 pm arriving (non-stop) in Shannon, Ireland @ 8:15 am
Sunday-October 21, 2018
- Welcome to Shannon, Ireland @ 8:15 am
- After clearing Customs at Shannon Airport, your CIE Tours driver/Guide will welcome you & escort you to your Coach.
- Drive along the coast of scenic County Clare & visit the Cliffs of Moher, one of Ireland’s most beloved, natural landmarks.
- See magical vistas, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean along Ireland’s Western coastline.
- Drive to the Tarbert for a ferry ride across the River Shannon.
- We arrive into the beautiful town of Killarney, our home for the next four Nights.
- Check into your hotel & enjoy some free time before joining your fellow Travelers For Dinner. **
Monday-October 22, 2018
- After your Irish breakfast, today we discover the beauty of the Dingle Peninsula, once described by The National Geographic Traveler as “the most beautiful place on earth”.
- Drive along the south shore Of the peninsula for plenty of vistas of heathery mountains, sandy stretches of beach, stunning green Landscapes and rocky headlands. Enjoy the views & take photos.
- We will also make a stop at the Dingle Brewing Company. Learn about the brewery’s rich and varied past before sampling a Pint of This local lager.
- Return to Killarney for a free evening.
- Dinner on your own
Tuesday-October 23, 2018
- After your Irish breakfast, we take a short ride to Blarney.
- We visit Blarney Castle to kiss the famous “Stone of Eloquence” or explore the tranquil gardens.
- Treat yourself to quality Irish made goods at Blarney Woolen Mills.
- Continue back into County Kerry & return to Killarney.
- Dinner ** at our Hotel
Wednesday-October 24, 2018
- After a hearty Irish breakfast, enjoy a day at your Leisure in Killarney!
- This evening enjoy dinner & entertainment at Kate Kearney’s Irish Cottage, which is picturesquely Situated at the entrance to what must be the most beautiful glaciated valley In Ireland, the Gap Of Dunloe.
- Our Irish night consists of a superb meal & traditional Irish entertainment, which includes Songs and musicians playing a wide array of instruments along with costumed dancers doing the Jig and other traditional sets.
Thursday-October 25, 2018
- After our Irish breakfast, we check out of our hotel. All too soon, your vacation has come to an
End. We will transfer from Killarney to the Shannon Airport. You may do some last minute Shopping at the duty free stores before boarding your flight home.
- Depart Shannon via Norwegian Airlines # 1765 @ 2:20 pm arriving non-stop back @ Stewart Airport in Newburgh, NY @ 4:40 pm
- Board our Buses home for Scranton & Wilkes Barre
- Approx. Arrival in Scranton is 6:30 pm & Wilkes Barre is 7:00 pm
435 Green Ridge Street
Scranton, Pa. 18509
601 Market Street
Kingston, Pa. 18704